The winter is almost here and winter comes with a lot of skin problems. You can do your best to prepare your kin, but you cannot avoid skin problems due to the harsh winters. we all end up with dry and patchy skin during winters and our makeup starts to look patchy and everything just gets worse once we get stuck with dry skin. We cannot run away from skin problems and ignore them and sometimes our skin needs more than just some moisturising. So you cannot sit there getting annoyed with your dry and stretchy and itchy skin when your cold cream doesn’t work. Instead of looking for some other cream you can switch to some easy home remedies to moisturize your skin and rejuvenate it.
Home remedies have been the one solution our moms and grandmoms have been using since ages and you can find nearly all the ingredients for your home remedies in your kitchen. So, start rummaging your kitchen for the right winter skincare remedy. Here are some home remedy recipes you can use to deal with your winter skincare problems.
1. Take a tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel and add a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and apply it on your dry and patchy skin. This helps soothe your skin and restore its health!
2. Cut a cucumber in half and then grind it to make some pulp. Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with it and make a paste. Apply this on your irritated or red skin to soothe it. Cucumber is known to have a soothing impact on your skin and both the ingredients hydrate and moisturize your skin.
3. Make face mask from honey and cinnamon to cleanse your skin and moisturise it. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and make a smooth paste for your skin. Leave in on for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
4. You can also use some milk for your skin. Mix 4 tablespoons of milk or 2 tablespoons of milk powder with one tablespoon of honey and half tablespoon of turmeric powder. Add some water if needed and make a paste and avoid lumps. Apply a thin layer on your face and then let it sit for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Papaya is rich in antioxidants and hydrates and soothes your skin. Take some papaya and crush it to make some pulp and mix it with a tablespoon of honey. Mix it well and make a paste. Apply it on your face and neck and let it sit for up to 20 minutes and wash it off with warm water.