The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi has released an admission notification inviting candidates to apply for its two-year full-time MBA and PhD programmes. Last date for the submission of application acknowledgement form is December 16, 2016.
- RPSC RAS/RST Combined Competitive (Mains) 2016 exam schedule released at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in: Check now
- SSC UDC registration date extended, click here to check the last date of application
- Maharashtra Boards SSC 2017: Time table released at mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
- Andhra Pradesh APPSC releases admit cards for AEE exam: Download now
The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its two-year full-time MBA and PhD programmes.
- The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have completed graduation in any subject, with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent FO SC/ST/OBC/PWD), from a recognised university
- They must have 12 years of formal schooling
- The candidate must also have appeared in CAT 2016
Reservations/relaxations are provided as per the existing guidelines of the University of Delhi and as amended from time to time.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT 2016 score and performance in extempore speech and personal interview. An additional 3 per cent will be granted to women candidates at the time of shortlisting for admission.
(Read: CAT 2016 Mock Test released at iimb.ernet.in: Analyse your preparation now)
How to apply:
The candidates are required to apply at the official website.
Last date for the submission of an application acknowledgement form is December 16, 2016.
About FMS Delhi:
FMS has the unique privilege to be part of one of the premier universities across the world – the University of Delhi – with some of the finest departments in economics, law, sociology, commerce and operations research. The Faculty of Management Studies focuses on management education more than just business management.