The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of the Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination today on January 28. The marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of the final result on commission’s website for 60 days.
- Indian Bank PO Results 2017: Likely to be declared soon at indianbank.in
- ICSI Foundation Programme Results 2016: Top three rank holders
- ICSI foundation results declared at icsi.edu, Deepak Jain secures first rank
- SSC SI, CAPFs, Assistant SI (II) Exam 2016: Results likely to be declared on January 31
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of the Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination today, i.e. January 28. All those candidates who had appeared for the same are required to check their respective results at its official website, www.upsc.gov.in . The new course will begin in April.
The website contains the lists, in order of merit, of 199 (153 men and 46 women) candidates who have finally qualified on the basis of the results of the CDS I (2016) and interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the (i) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai for 105th Short Service Commission Course (for Men); and (ii) 19th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course, commencing in April, 2017.
(Read: Indian Bank PO Results 2017: Likely to be declared soon at indianbank.in)
Steps to check the result:
- Log on to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in
- Under ‘What’s New’, click on ‘Final result: CDS (I) 2016 (OTA)’
- A PDF file will open containing the roll numbers and names of the selected candidates
- Check your roll number
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
The marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of the final result on the commission’s website for 60 days. Also, the result of medical examination has not been taken into account.
UPSC conducts the Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination twice a year for the recruitment of candidates to the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.