Moreover, the microwave radiations of mobile phone were reported to cause serious conditions like brain cancer. But now, doctors say that the excessive touch of mobile phones with the skin too can result in rashes.A red or itchy rash on the cheek or ear due to mobile phones is being termed as “mobile phone dermatitis,” according to the British Association of Dermatologists.
Many people have reported a skin allergy caused by too much mobile phone use in many countries. This implies that the skin of human beings can show allergic reaction to the nickel or metal surface on mobile phones after spending long periods of time on them.
The rash can even occur on the fingers if you spend a lot of time texting on metal menu buttons of the mobile phone.
It is said that about 50% of popular handsets from different lead manufacturers have nickel surfaces and buttons on them to cause skin allergy.